Ruth C - This is for you!!

Krazy Kruizers

Ruth may still be sleeping. She dined on the Noordam last night and wasn't expected to get home till about two. You know Ruth, otherwise she would probably be on the board already. Can't answer the question if she is already stripping. Wait till she sees the post. I would say that you NEVER know what Ruth will do for chocolate....lol Adele

Well good morning, everyone! It is morning, isn't it? ;)

Thanks for the thought, KK. Let it be known throughout the land---barring illegal and immoral, there is very little I wouldn't do for chocolate.

Guess the question now is: is stripping for chocolate illegal and immoral. :confused:

Thanks for the thought, KK. Let it be known throughout the land---barring illegal and immoral, there is very little I wouldn't do for chocolate.

Guess the question now is: is stripping for chocolate illegal and immoral. :confused:

Hi Ruthc, looks like there could be another large box of chocolate in your future!

NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :)

I say go for it *LOL*

Lisa, I love it! Thanks! Wish I had the pillow.

May I add it to my list of chocolate sayings?

You most definitely can add it to your list of chocolate says:D

It was part of an email I received with several cute pictures/sayings. Many I had seen before but this was new. I will email it to you.

Chocolate left on my hands? :confused: Silly Joe---don't talk foolish! There will be NO chocolate left to wipe. Trust me. :D

Lisa, thanks. I got the e-mail. I'll be changing my signature in a little bit. (that's "bit", not "bite". I think.)

We've gotta cruise on one of those long voyages together sometime. You'd very much like traveling with me. I give away all my pillow chocolates and on the South Pacific cruise, JudyAl was the lucky recipient. Unfortunately, I can't eat them. I'm allergic to chocolate. :(

Blue skies ...

--rita

Archived