ODYSSEY OF THE SEAS - JUNIOR SUITES

mike60707

Good afternoon, sorry to bother everyone......I heard that some of the Junior Suites on Odyssey have a Bath & a Half??  Nobody seems to know what I'm talking about lol

and a picture of one of the junior suites shows a JS with a separate shower & tub ......

Does anyone know anything about this and what category I need to book?  Called Diamond Plus desk and they have no clue lol

Thanks,

Mike

We booked a family JS (5+) on the sister ship, Ovation. That room has a half bath, toilet and sink, on one side and a full bath on the other side. The full bath has a toilet, sink, and tub/shower combo. There is a ceiling bed over the pull out couch to make it 5+. My travel advisor told us the double occupancy or quads have the same set up but minus the ceiling bed. There are spa JS suits with similar set up but a walk in shower with tub in lieu of a 2nd toilet. 

There are several videos out there.  Looks like the j4 suites (at least on the hump) for 2 people have the separate tub and shower on one side with a toilet/sink separate on the other side of the entrance.  The downside is the living room area is reduced with a loveseat, ottoman and single seat at the vanity.  The J3 suites for up to 4 have a separate toilet/sink on one side and then a bathroom with shower/tub combo, sink and additional toilet in the main bathroom.  Benefit is bigger living room area with sofa bed and trundle and 2 extra chairs at a small table….more traditional junior suite look.

We were in a J4 cabin 1323. We had a bathroom with a toilet and sink to the right when you entered the room. On the left we had a bathroom with a separate bathtub, sink, and a smallish walk-in shower with a frosted part on the wall between the bathroom and bedroom. My husband loved the walk-in rain-head shower. The room was smaller than other JSs that we have been in, but we really appreciated the separate toilet and also the walk-in shower.