Beverage package sale

GMomKassie

33 minutes ago, GMomKassie said:

Thank you, yes I realize it varies but I’m wondering what’s the lowest anyone has seen.  Everyone seems to say the Blavk Friday sale is the best

The lowest we ever paid was 8 bucks a day!  Of course that was a Royal mistake and we were surprised they honored it.  Unfortunately, we never got to enjoy it...Covid cancelled that cruise.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, GMomKassie said:

Anyone know what the Black Friday Sale prices are like for Beverage packages.   All new to these beverage packages and hoping for best deal

Last year I got drink package for $50 and refreshment for $18 for a few cruises on Oasis and Symphony

Question...i was about to buy a drink pacakge but i see in the fine print it "on some ships and sailings it only covers drinks up to $12.00."   How do i find out if my ship / sailing is a $12.00 minimum?  That seems pretty lame.  I looked at the menu and a margarita is $13.00....

43 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Ignore that, the package coverers the same drinks on all ships.

Ok. So it will cover all drinks?  Even frozen drinks?  Are there any it wont cover?    Also, if i buy it now $53 a day, and it goes down on black friday i can cancel and repurchase?

11 minutes ago, BeachorBust said:

Ok. So it will cover all drinks?  Even frozen drinks?  Are there any it wont cover?    Also, if i buy it now $53 a day, and it goes down on black friday i can cancel and repurchase?

You can cancel and repurchase up to 48 hours before your cruise 

44 minutes ago, BeachorBust said:

So it will cover all drinks?  Even frozen drinks?  Are there any it wont cover?   

Most. Yes. Yes, some really expensive liquor/wine - those that are normally well over the $13 limit (like Hennessy X.O cognac which is listed at $20 or Conundrum wine $16 glass).

• Like 1