Golf cart rental in Bimini

ClerkPatsy

Sue and Joys is the only outfit at the end of the pier. They wanted 60 for the day but took 50. Crazy that they didn’t check my id, get my name or number or anything.  The cart was ok, but it was old and nearly worn out. Sometimes I had to play around with the accelerator to get it moving. And I found out later coming down a hill that the brakes didn’t work well😳

But, it worked out and we had a nice time. I saw more golf cart businesses along the path to Radio beach. Some carts looked newer and nicer. But, how you gonna get there?  😀

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2021 at 3:10 PM, ClerkPatsy said:

Does anyone have recommendations on who to rent golf carts for the day in Bimini?  We will be there for the first time next week and wanted to get some suggestions first.  Thanks!

Did you end up renting a cart on Bimini?  Who did you end up renting it from?  Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2021 at 4:53 PM, Stem to Stern said:

Did you end up renting a cart on Bimini?  Who did you end up renting it from?  Thanks.

I'm curious to this too. Or if someone could provide info how far of a walk past "Sue and Joys" it would be to get to one of the cart rentals that have better condition carts. I've read more than a few people say that the rentals at the first tram stop are rough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was at Bimini Monday.....

We rented golf carts and had fun driving them from one end of the island to the other with a few stops along the way.

So my suggestion.....get on the tram and then they will let you off where all the golf cart vendors are set up.....$60 for the day......give them the cash and they give you a 30 second lesson about operating the cart and then that's it.  No signature, no contract, no problem man. 

IMO, there is not much else to do.....you can take your cart to the end of the island and then back to the other end where there is a very nice public beach with the hotel selling you expensive drinks, food and chairs...but not required to purchase.

When you pass thru the town, there are a couple of small convenience stores and 2 for $5 bars that are outside over the lagoon area...Very local and very Bahama....Avoid the hotel prices and mingle with the folks....

We were done by 1pm and back on the ship.

• Like 1