St Thomas Skyride Excursion Question

broadwaycam

I didn't know they were in operation again. $25 per person is a little pricey for what is up there. We rented a car with another couple and drove up to Paradise Point. We could tour where we wanted to then. 

You might want to check where your ship is docked. If it is in Crown Bay, it is not near the Havensight port and shopping area. And my apologies, I have heard of the KMart there, but I don't know where it is. I was sad when our local KMarts closed. 

We thought the shopping was fun up on Mountaintop. We were in Havensight on the cruise and just took one of the open air busses up to MT.

We have not yet docked in Crown Bay. So I am not sure what is nearby. 

Oasis docks in Crown Bay. There are some shops there but nothing like Havensight. It is also a bit of a walk into town and nowhere near as nice as the walk to town from Havensight.

As far as the tram up to Paradise Point, I think it is way overpriced for what you get. The views up there are nice but there is not much else up there. For very little more money you can get a tour of the island which will provide spectacular views and will visit Mountain Top which I find more interesting than Paradise Point.

I can't picture right now where Kmart is located but it is walkable from Havensight as I remember it. I just have not been over there since RCI began, unfortunately in my opinion, docking at Crown Bay.

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I can't picture right now where Kmart is located but it is walkable from Havensight as I remember it. I just have not been over there since RCI began, unfortunately in my opinion, docking at Crown Bay.

It was about a ten minute walk from the dock.  You can find it on googlemaps; have it map directions from either dock.