Manitoba Immunization Cards

RLK33853

For the Manitobans, be aware that our travel agent told us the other day that our Manitoba Immunization Card/QR Code and or QR Code on the App are not acceptable for Princess.  Apparently Princess requires not only that you were vaccinated, but also want the type (Pfizer/Moderna), the dates you were vaccinated, and the lot numbers of the vaccine - none of which are shown on the Manitoba Vaccination Card. 

All you have to do is to request this from Shared Health.  You want your Immunization Record (ours shows all of our vaccinations (Tetanus, etc) which includes our Pfizer lot numbers and the dates we received them.  It took less than two weeks to receive.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, RLK33853 said:

Not in Manitoba.

Thanks. I must say that I was surprised by your post, as it was the first I've seen where a person getting a first or second jab didn't get a detailed document or card or email with all of the relevant information when exiting the vaccination site.

I just looked at my daughter’s official immunization record that the province mailed us and it shows exactly the same as the Shared Health website for COVID vaccination record, just the name and the date of the shots.  No lot number. Am I missing something here?