Encore Haven vs Escape Haven

rbalfour

Planning my 25 anniversary and looking to book either the Encore or Escape. We want to splurge and go Haven. Any thoughts on which you prefer? We've never been in the Haven before so that will be exciting. The itinerary is the same so it just the ships that are different. Thanks in advance.

Encore has a much larger Haven sundeck with 2 adult hot tubs. Escape has a much smaller Haven sundeck and only 1 adult hot tub.

Encore has the Observation Lounge and Escape doesn't.

Encore has deeper balconies on deck 17 vs. Escape.

Escape has 4 Deluxe Owner's Suites vs. 2 on Encore. Deck 17 DOS on Escape has larger overall balcony than Joy (deck 18) but Joy is better integrated with the side balcony.

Escape has 4 Owner's Suites while Encore has none.

Encore has 15 fewer suites with Haven access vs. Escape so potentially fewer guests.

Haven vs. Haven, Encore wins.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, rbalfour said:

Planning my 25 anniversary and looking to book either the Encore or Escape. We want to splurge and go Haven. Any thoughts on which you prefer? We've never been in the Haven before so that will be exciting. The itinerary is the same so it just the ships that are different. Thanks in advance.

ESCAPE.....   

• Like 1

As much as I despise the Encore due to the go karts and laser tag, I think the Encore offers a better Haven experience.

The forward facing lounge is so relaxing and peaceful. If you enjoy the sun, your private deck will be about double the size.

If the lounge and sun deck are not important to you, then I would absolutely choose the Escape.