Windjammer

Redfish2012

4 hours ago, CaroleC said:

When capacity is over 50% apparently 🤷‍♀️

Some have reported that their November cruise is showing WJ open for dinner on their particular cruise out of Cape Liberty I believe....fingers crossed for them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ashland said:

Some have reported that their November cruise is showing WJ open for dinner on their particular cruise out of Cape Liberty I believe....fingers crossed for them.

My November cruise shows me stopping in Grand Cayman; don’t put too much stock in what is showing online or in the app. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, shelpt said:

What????? The cruise booked has it as a stop. Why would they sell a cruise stopping a port that isn't open?

It is not uncommon in the "beforetimes" that an itinerary has changes.  Now, in the Covid Era, it's very common.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, shelpt said:

what do you mean about Grand Cayman?

Grand Cayman is closed to cruise ships until 1st quarter 2022 at the earliest, yet it’s still listed on the itinerary AND they are selling excursions. So, my point is, just because they say the Windjammer is open for dinner, doesn’t mean anything. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Grand Cayman is closed to cruise ships until 1st quarter 2022 at the earliest, yet it’s still listed on the itinerary AND they are selling excursions. So, my point is, just because they say the Windjammer is open for dinner, doesn’t mean anything. 

There's a better chance of the WJ being open for dinner than stopping at a closed port :classic_wink:

• Haha 1