Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - Oct 6 - 10 2021...

sid_9169

I figured that everything would be smooth sailing once on board, but now apparently $400 of MY MONEY has disappeared... They're trying to get in touch with the office in Miami now... I really didn't want to spend my vacation at Sailor Services, but I refuse to lose my money, especially after everything I've been through already. I'm not going to let this get me down, but it is extremely frustrating... Now, I'm off to The Wake for breakfast...

• Like 9

1 minute ago, sid_9169 said:

I figured that everything would be smooth sailing once on board, but now apparently $400 of MY MONEY has disappeared... They're trying to get in touch with the office in Miami now... I really didn't want to spend my vacation at Sailor Services, but I refuse to lose my money, especially after everything I've been through already. I'm not going to let this get me down, but it is extremely frustrating... Now, I'm off to The Wake for breakfast...

I board Sunday. Just checked my wallet and my sailor loot disappeared too. Found my receipt in my emails if there’s a problem onboard 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sarakenny said:

I board Sunday. Just checked my wallet and my sailor loot disappeared too. Found my receipt in my emails if there’s a problem onboard 

Yes, I showed them the email with my Loot, so hopefully this all works out... It's just very frustrating having to fight for my OWN MONEY...

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

First trip to Sailor Services... They're having trouble finding my supposed $650 in Sailor Loot... God, please tell me this isn't happening...

You have got to be kidding!  How can VV not find it when it shows on the APP?  Man, their tech certainly is not as good as they advertise...

• Like 5