Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - Oct 6 - 10 2021...

sid_9169

5 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I'm finally starting to get my bearings around here... The forward stairs have purple stripes, while the mid ship are pink, and the aft blue... I also just discovered the sign indicating "fore" next to the deck number.

PXL_20211007_114807076.thumb.jpg.5d7814b12cdd5e1278c8756385ef12d0.jpg

PXL_20211007_114813828.jpg

The elevators are also colored that way. Purple elevators in front, red/pink in middle and blue in aft. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Teacherloves2Cruise said:

It's amazing how uncowded it looks. Any idea of the percentage of occupancy on this sailing? Future sailings?

Someone claimed 1,800 passengers, and someone else said 1,200... Not sure who is correct, but it's definitely sparse...

• Like 3

Sid, Loving the ship photos.  I am kind of sorry I did not rebook my cancelled cruise on this ship. Oh well, plenty of time to book it.  

So it looks to me there are no more younger cruisers (by this, I mean under 30) than your standard Carnival or Royal Caribbean sailing.  However, there do not seem to be many older cruisers who require scooters, either.  What's your take on the age groups and the overall vibe?  I ask because some future VV cruisers seem to be trying to discourage older, healthy cruisers from even getting on a Virgin ship.  

• Like 2