Date Question on App: "Submit Proof of Covid 19 Vaccination"

In addition to a pic of the CDC card we are asked the "Date of Final Vaccination" on the app for our Oct 6 Indy sailing. 

My second Pfizer shot was in February, but my booster was August.  Final vaccination would actually be the booster.  More than 2 weeks have passed for me but maybe not for some other fully vaccinated and recently boosted folks.  The photo of the card will tell all, but for their data to be consistent on the app, clearer instructions would be helpful.  If they intended to include boosters, it could be helpful down the road to easily see if an additional jab was recommended.  I plan to list the booster and see if it is an issue at boarding.  Does anyone have more knowledge on this?

Just off of Freedom today. When we checked in they looked at CARD took a picture for reference and put in all the dates from card into their tablet. I would not add your booster's as they are not required for sailing YET.

On 9/30/2021 at 9:52 PM, MikeandRon said:

Final vaccination would actually be the booster

Final Vaccination is 14 days after 1 shot of J&J or 14 days after second of the mRNA vaccines. At that point you are considered fully vaccinated. Boosters are just boosters, not a requirement. As far as adding picture during check in, I added mine in the hope that it speeds up boarding in that they have a picture on file and don't have to add the extra minute or 5 to add it.