Transportation from Baltimore Radisson to Carnival Cruise Ship.

MikeACY

Hi all...we are renting a Van from NJ and dropping it off at the Enterprise Rental Car Location located at The Baltimore Radisson hotel for our Carnival Cruise.

We are NOT staying over night. Best way to get to the cruise port?
Thanks

Mike 

Baltimore's cruise terminal does not have good transportation. No subway, no light rail, the only bus route has no bus stop proximate to the cruise terminal, and the surrounding area is generally inhospitable to pedestrians. In the absence of transportation provided by the hotel or rental car company itself, you're pretty much stuck with taxi or taxi-like transportation. It is too bad because the no. 71 bus route does stop by the Radisson, on Baltimore Street between Hanover Street and Charles Street, and the bus route goes past the Cruise Maryland Terminal, and would be a reasonably convenient means of making this connection, but for the fact that no one from the MTA put in a bus stop at the cruise terminal itself.

On 10/2/2021 at 11:24 PM, MikeACY said:

Thank you...i was wondering if the hotel had some sort of transportation. But I'll do the uber...thanks again.

Mike 

I like the idea of a hotel providing transportation to the cruise terminal for someone who does not stay at the hotel, but just stops by after dropping off a rental car -   but I find the notion to be a bit more than just slightly unlikely.

• 3 months later...
On 10/9/2021 at 10:06 AM, navybankerteacher said:

I like the idea of a hotel providing transportation to the cruise terminal for someone who does not stay at the hotel, but just stops by after dropping off a rental car -   but I find the notion to be a bit more than just slightly unlikely.

My guess is if they did, it would be a per person charge.  The OP has at least two people traveling, so, probably more expensive than Uber.