Last message first?

gandalf1

40 minutes ago, gandalf1 said:

Anyone know how to view last posted message first?

I'm sure their was an option some years back to enable this.

If you click on your user name, then select "profile", that will show your last few posts. Is that what you mean?

I think the OP was looking to select the date/time to go to the last post and then have the posts presented in reverse order, last first then penultimate etc etc. I will say I would like this option too as it is available elsewhere online.

14 minutes ago, davecttr said:

I think the OP was looking to select the date/time to go to the last post and then have the posts presented in reverse order, last first then penultimate etc etc. I will say I would like this option too as it is available elsewhere online.

I agree - other forums that I belong to give you the option of seeing the latest post first.

1 hour ago, davecttr said:

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and advise, can some one tell me what "OP" refers to?