Any Positive comments to share?

packercruising

Love it- way to go, especially getting this thread right by the negative comment thread!

We took our first cruise in 03 and have been hooked since. The great things about cruising are the feeling of being pampered, seeing new places every day, being able to choose to mingle with others or just being by yourself on your own balcony taking in the Caribbean sea and beautiful views. Just like the recent cruise commercials imply, we were treated like royalty on our cruises.

I can't think of one single absolutely negative thing about either of our past cruises, but then I am not a negative person;) .

Happy cruising to one and all!

There is no way that I would let a minor negative thing ruin my cruise. Like love2, I am a positive person. I love everything about cruising the food, the ports, the sea days. I don't understand how anyone can be negative about cruising.

Let's see 4 completed cruise, 3 more booked, plus one more in consideration. Cruising is the best way to relax from a stressful life, plus you get to see all these new and wonderful destinations, and meet new and fascinating people. Speaking of fascinating people, hey Judi, I'll see you in a few weeks:D.

Hello,

Sadly, there are too many negative people who go on cruises and seemingly live to find some fault with their cruise experience. My wife and I have been on 14 cruises with two more paid for , for 2006. And each cruise has had something that we did not like or agree with, but we did not let anything spoil the overall enjoyment of our cruises. Maybe it is because my wife and I cruise for the aesthetics of cruising, that is, the sunsets, the stars and the sky, and ever changing oceans. The food, entertainment, and even the ports are really secondary to me because there is nothing in the world like reading on the boat deck about 5:00 PM as the sun sets.

It seems to me that there is far too much emphasis on food, service, entertainment and shore excursions than there should be, but far less emphasis on the romance, adventure, and aesthetics of cruising.

Fred

A cruise is what you make it - you can choose to have a great time, or you can choose to critique everything and have issues every time you turn around. It's all in your attitude.

My positive comments: We have made the most amazing friendships on cruises - this past February we cruised the Panama Canal with 4 couples we met on 3 different cruises and had an unforgettable time. We all got along famously and are planning another cruise together in the future.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

I've found bad weather to be a real positive when cruising. Sitting in the 4th deck picture window watching big waves go by, higher than the top of my window awesome sight. Our NCL cruise where they ripped a $100,000.00 hole in the side of the ship on the dock in Cozumel,,, also hugely exciting, and the topic for dinner converstation that night. The two deck Wave coming out of the pool, the elevators that wouldn't go over the lido deck due to rough weather, you know I had to take the stairs up to the top and experience the full fury.. I'd never want anyone hurt, but I love a bit of rough weather so I can feel like I'm on a boat in the ocean. When I hear people complain at how rough their cruise was I'm jealous. I don't want my entire cruise that way, but a night or two would make my experience all the better. weird I know

Archived