World Cruises 2024 itinerary and available to book

BVILady

On 10/12/2021 at 2:28 PM, Hflors said:

I actually turned my hold into a booking today.  My sister and I are now on our way!!!  I hope you will be able to book soon...

Congratulations!  How wonderful that your sister is able to join you.  Now . . . comes the fun of planning.  BTW, the Inside Cabin's packing recommendations are wonderful!  We used them on our 89-day, 2018 Grand Asia.  Very helpful.

• 1 month later...

We're booked on the Coral Princess 2024 WC, Sydney to Sydney.  Our TA was on the website at 5am (WA time) the day bookings opened for Platinum and still could only get us a Guarantee Premium Balcony on Caribe Deck.  Not to worry, I've never had a cabin I was unhappy with so, I'm sure this will be no different.  Wacko, I'm already starting to get excited!

• Like 2

On 12/4/2021 at 6:42 PM, Bubbeh said:

We're booked on the Coral Princess 2024 WC, Sydney to Sydney.  Our TA was on the website at 5am (WA time) the day bookings opened for Platinum and still could only get us a Guarantee Premium Balcony on Caribe Deck.  Not to worry, I've never had a cabin I was unhappy with so, I'm sure this will be no different.  Wacko, I'm already starting to get excited!

So are we, Bubbeh. 😊

Yes, cabins booked up quickly on this cruise due to the move-overs from the 2022 worldie. I used a Princess Planner for the first time and she got me a balcony cabin exactly where I wanted to be but I did have an advantage over you as we reached Elite just before the pandemic hit. 

Hope we get a chance to meet up with you during the cruise.

I highly suggest getting an experienced, high volume travel agent for the cruise line you are considering. When we booked our 2021 Regent WC (canceled due to Covid),our agent was able to see itinerary and have our rooms booked prior to the general public. This year it looks like it opened the same day yet my best friend did it on her own for 2024 and is wait listed, any friend thru travel agent and got a suite. I guess it depends on the cruise line but with all the complexities of a WC I would use an experienced TA.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2021 at 10:27 PM, travelwell said:

I highly suggest getting an experienced, high volume travel agent for the cruise line you are considering. When we booked our 2021 Regent WC (canceled due to Covid),our agent was able to see itinerary and have our rooms booked prior to the general public. This year it looks like it opened the same day yet my best friend did it on her own for 2024 and is wait listed, any friend thru travel agent and got a suite. I guess it depends on the cruise line but with all the complexities of a WC I would use an experienced TA.

Find a Cruiseline Travel Planner more than experienced when booking any of my cruises, even WC. 🤔

Edited by Porky55