What to pack :)

maryhou

I know I have found packing list on here before and I go to print it and I find none. If you have cruised before and have alist you always use, please share with me. If you can actually email me personally as well that would be great. We are going with our two children anything in particular I need to remember for a 14 & 10 year old?

Thanks in advance,

Mary :rolleyes:

MHou736188@aol.com

Mary, I have one for the 2 of us, not for kids, though. Where in IN are you from? We used to be from north of Ft. Wayne.

Mary, I just e-mailed you my list. (From Whozier)

Michelle

I just saw your posting - I

am a first time cruiser leaving in three week on Seabourn and I was wonderfing if you couild send me your packing list also. thanks.

email: genieandjim@mac.com

Thank you so very much

How do YOU do all those things that you do????

Ah, I am so excited that you ask! I just learned how to do it this week! After all this time on these boards, I finally feel like I am moving on up!

Here is how you do it: You can go to Google search, click on "image" and to an advanced image search. Where it asks for file type, glick on gif. When you find an image you like, you left click on it, then full size, then right click then on properties. When there, you copy the address.

When you type in the reply box here on CC, there is an icon that looks like a mountain. You click on that, backspace to get rid of the http// and then paste what you copied.

Try it!

Oh, if you put "animated" in with your search you usually get animated ones.

Let me know if you need more help. The others on our cruise board have really done a good job of training me! They are great!

Good luck!

clover.gif

Archived