Live From the Sunrise! Take Two

L1211

2 minutes ago, L1211 said:

Better pic of brunch menu.  Experience not as good as food.  “Can I take that” as you sit down your fork!  Sigh. 

1AED119D-B7A1-4ED0-AAC6-A83F1449F14B.jpeg

At Sea Day Brunch was it easy to order a drink?  Sometimes I have had trouble getting bar servers in there.

8 minutes ago, tw67 said:

At Sea Day Brunch was it easy to order a drink?  Sometimes I have had trouble getting bar servers in there.

Totally, but everything is easy.  Their are no crowds- anywhere!  This os heavenly!! Spoiled for cruising in normal times…

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, L1211 said:

Totally, but everything is easy.  Their are no crowds- anywhere!  This os heavenly!! Spoiled for cruising in normal times…

I love my bellini for brunch!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

The steak with your brunch? If so, that's a filet mignon and the best cut of beef that is included in your fare, imo.

They said it was the beat steak of the cruise to date.  We have the steakhouse tonight!  I’m not a steak eater  but enjoyed the seafood!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, L1211 said:

They said it was the beat steak of the cruise to date.  We have the steakhouse tonight!  I’m not a steak eater  but enjoyed the seafood!

I can't eat a lot of beef at one sitting so the filet at brunch always satisfies with its petite (5oz) size after cooking. You'll enjoy the seafood tonight. Save room!