Lobster Roll

Ohio Bucki

On 10/6/2021 at 1:37 PM, Ohio Bucki said:

I will be on the Horizon in a few weeks and was thinking of trying the lobster roll.

For those who have tried it at the Seafood Shack, what is your opinion.🦞

Look forward to our Horizon Cruiseass well 10/30/21 and will do the seafood market grill!

On 10/6/2021 at 5:55 PM, med2cruise said:

Is the Seafood Shack on all of the Carnival ships? I am on the Pride in a couple of weeks and don't think I have ever seen that on one of their ships.

Pride recently put in the Seafood Corner which is part of the buffet.. It is Chopsticks in the day and the Seafood Corner is at dinner only )approx. 5-10PM.  No one seems to know if this is permanent when the ship goes to Tampa after 10/31.  

9 hours ago, bar1068 said:

The Seafood Shack is not on the Pride, however the Seafood Corner is. It's setup on the Lido buffet for dinner only...something like 5pm-10pm. Enjoyed the lobster rolls and a couple other items on there last week.

Now at the seafood corner on the Pride do you have to pay for that?

On 10/7/2021 at 4:43 AM, SNJCruisers said:

It's not on any of the Spirit Class ships.  I guess with all of that extra space to passenger ratio that many like to brag about, there was no extra space available.

https://www.carnival.com/cruise-food/seafood-shack

It is not Seafood Shack, it is Seafood Corner on the pride, open only for dinner. Menu seems to look just like the Seafood Shack tho….

I recently had it on the Breeze and it had too much mayo as a filler.  The bread was good, but the overwhelming mayo did not make it a fav for me.  My daughter loved the crab cakes, but she ate them without the bread.