Wonder if the Oosterdam had late passenger embarking today

LAFFNVEGAS

a poster that is on the sailing. Then another poster on the Mar. 11 sailing popped in to say hello to her, and mentioned SU (Stampin Up!). Are you with Stampin Up?

Marie

Yes, we are or should I say DW wife is part of Stmapin' Up I'm just the lucky one who gets to go with her. I've earned enough "cruise points" as she puts it.

I'm assuming that your wife is an SU demo as well, based on your other posts. Yes, they confirmed that this years cruise is a chartered one so we won't be driving other passengers crazy with our stamping talk!

See you on board!

Caroline

Yes, she is a demo. It is going to a little different having all stampers onboard. We are excited and ready to go.

-Phil

I was flipping through the channels last night (in San Diego) and caught the tail end of a report on something about Holland America. At the bottom of the screen was a Holland America toll free number and the news reporter said something like, "A terrifying experience for all involved." Anyone know what happened? I know they pulled away late but why?

I was flipping through the channels last night (in San Diego) and caught the tail end of a report on something about Holland America. At the bottom of the screen was a Holland America toll free number and the news reporter said something like' date=' "A terrifying experience for all involved." Anyone know what happened? I know they pulled away late but why?[/quote']

Check out this thread "Amsterdam Missing Crew Memeber!" (I don't know how to create the link but it is under this message board) It may be what they were referring to.

Check www.sdmis.org and they had the Oosterdam arriving at 01:10 am this morning. That was unusually early for her. Doublecheck?:confused:

Just got home after leaving the Oosterdam yesterday. The reason for her coming in early Saturday morning (18 FEB) was that she needed a spare generator brought onboard (she had one of her generators malfunction on the first night of our cruise). This (getting a new generator on board) could only be done at a commercial pier that had the necessary equipment so Oosterdam arrived around 1:00 AM back in SD yesterday. She then sailed to such a pier adjacent to the San Diego-Coronado Bay Bridge. Once the spare generator was hauled on board and secured on Deck #10, Oosterdam sailed to her regular berth at the SD cruise ship terminal. She wound up leaving at 6:35 PM last night

here I go again....

I am guessing you will not be flying in the day of next time, eh?

Marie

Absolutely!!! I think I'll be flying in the day before from now on! I hope that everything goes well on your flight to the Oosterdam not-too-long from now :) Just have that Air/Sea department number with you at all times!

Archived