P&O Australia site

subaru94

Question:  When I log into Princess site, I can see my upcoming cruises and all my information, whereas when I log onto the P&O site, only way of seeing cruises booked is to put in a booking number.  Is this right or am I doing something wrong.  Much prefer Princess site, easy to navigate?

• Like 1

On 10/12/2021 at 7:27 AM, subaru94 said:

Question:  When I log into Princess site, I can see my upcoming cruises and all my information, whereas when I log onto the P&O site, only way of seeing cruises booked is to put in a booking number.  Is this right or am I doing something wrong.  Much prefer Princess site, easy to navigate?

You are right, first you log in to the P&O website, then if you have a booking, you log into Cruise Control; enter name, DOB  and booking # and finally you see your booking!
Agree, Princess is much simpler 😀

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Hi any one there 👋  can you only see/ login to one booking at a time .? On royal it's a chronological list past cruises and booked cruises. Have just booked a heap of b2b from West Coast for 2024 ,so many single booking notifications. Also gave up on p&o site .no chronological order all by number of nights or ie 80's cruise.  So hard to book multiple B2B .

3 hours ago, Hogbay said:

Hi any one there 👋  can you only see/ login to one booking at a time .? On royal it's a chronological list past cruises and booked cruises. Have just booked a heap of b2b from West Coast for 2024 ,so many single booking notifications. Also gave up on p&o site .no chronological order all by number of nights or ie 80's cruise.  So hard to book multiple B2B .

Don’t think it’s possible to have more than one cruise being viewed at a time on P&O Aus. website.

I have booked B2B cruises this August and did this easily by ringing them direct - have even managed the same Mini Suite on both 👍

Very happy with the personal service - not so happy with their web site 🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Porky55 said:

Don’t think it’s possible to have more than one cruise being viewed at a time on P&O Aus. website.

I have booked B2B cruises this August and did this easily by ringing them direct - have even managed the same Mini Suite on both 👍

Very happy with the personal service - not so happy with their web site 🙄

Thanks ,have had two bookings show up ,oz , have not been on p&0 20 years but was on that ship .