Ft. Lauderdale to Miami.

Ugaaucruisers

1) In the uber app, you can change your "home" pickup to "FLL" and dropoff to the cruise port, it's $52 at the moment plus tip, generally rides are more expensive when you start at airports; you may want to check the rates on the exact day at the exact time you land to get a more accurate quote as pricing fluctuates all the time based on demand

2) X does offer transports but they can fill up and maybe only offered once a day; uber may be cheaper especially if you have more people in your party

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ugaaucruisers said:

Does anyone know the cost to Uber or cab between Ft. Lauderdale airport and the port of Miami?  Or is there a service?

Thank you!

We took a cab from Miami to Fll port it was about 90 on return we did Uber for 70 this was in July.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 11:41 AM, kimberlypodgorny said:

I’m using them this weekend from FLL to my Miami hotel (flying in 2 days early). He quotes me $15. I can update my experience on Saturday. 

Curious how it worked for you.  I am asking for my in-laws who need to do the same thing in 3 weeks time.  We used SAS to do the same thing about 8 years ago and it was flawless.  Just wondering what your experience was like.

On 10/23/2021 at 6:39 PM, Russ Lomas said:

Curious how it worked for you.  I am asking for my in-laws who need to do the same thing in 3 weeks time.  We used SAS to do the same thing about 8 years ago and it was flawless.  Just wondering what your experience was like.

They were great. Will be using SAS again for my Allure cruise next year. I know he isn’t able to go from Miami to ft Lauderdale but is able to go to ft Lauderdale to Miami has something to do with his licenses. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, pamesacruisin said:

I was hoping to use SAS, but unfortunately their website says no flights arriving after 3 pm.

Dont know how late your flight is but I called SAS as one of my family members flights did not arrive until 4:00.   They said not a problem and had me register.  Our Miami hotel was not on their approved list but I was told it was okay.    Might be worth a phone call. 

• Like 1

On 10/13/2021 at 6:54 AM, NutsAboutGolf said:

1) In the uber app, you can change your "home" pickup to "FLL" and dropoff to the cruise port, it's $52 at the moment plus tip, generally rides are more expensive when you start at airports; you may want to check the rates on the exact day at the exact time you land to get a more accurate quote as pricing fluctuates all the time based on demand

2) X does offer transports but they can fill up and maybe only offered once a day; uber may be cheaper especially if you have more people in your party

Do you know how to request an Uber with enough room for 2 adults and cruise luggage?  (2 large suitcases plus 2 rolling carryons)  Thanks

4 hours ago, D4 said:

Do you know how to request an Uber with enough room for 2 adults and cruise luggage?  (2 large suitcases plus 2 rolling carryons)  Thanks

You’re probably fine as most will utilize the front seat and back seats for luggage but if you want to extra to ensure all will fit, order the UberXL2E4BD2EC-D42E-401C-B4E1-26D4E45E0895.thumb.jpeg.3f2c74ee36bcb3d4abac322e39b83d1a.jpeg

Just now, NutsAboutGolf said:

You’re probably fine as most will utilize the front seat and back seats for luggage but if you want to extra to ensure all will fit, order the UberXL2E4BD2EC-D42E-401C-B4E1-26D4E45E0895.thumb.jpeg.3f2c74ee36bcb3d4abac322e39b83d1a.jpeg

I appreciate your help.  Thank you!

On 10/26/2021 at 6:18 PM, kimberlypodgorny said:

They were great. Will be using SAS again for my Allure cruise next year. I know he isn’t able to go from Miami to ft Lauderdale but is able to go to ft Lauderdale to Miami has something to do with his licenses. 

My in-laws ended up booking Jiffy Jeff for their transportation to Miami from Fort Lauderdale for this coming Saturday.  SAS was good when we used them years ago, but Jiffy Jeff's ratings are considerably better lately