Anyone else having an issue with pricing?

I'm having a pricing issue where the amounts don't match. The amount I owe on my my most updated cruise reciept after getting my cruise repriced Friday does not match what it shows when I log in to make a payment. When I log in, it says I owe almost double what I actually do. 

I called last night to get it resolved and the customer service rep was not helpful at all and I woke up to a new reciept in my email showing the higher price (higher than my original price prior to getting it price adjusted 10/8). There is no way I am paying more than I had owed prior to my reprice that I recieved Friday. 

The cruise isn't until January so I have time but I was just wondering if anyone else is having an issue with this and if they were successful at fixing it. 

yes, I had an issue with the pricing AFTER I made my final payment and RCI moved the final payment date to late October. The site said I owed more, even though the invoice showed zero balance....

I emailed RCI, got an autoreply and nothing else for 2 weeks.

So, I reached out to RCI via FB messenger and they helped sort this out within 2 days.

My other cruise shows correct price after repricing it this weekend.

On 10/14/2021 at 10:55 AM, Itchy&Scratchy said:

yes, I had an issue with the pricing AFTER I made my final payment and RCI moved the final payment date to late October. The site said I owed more, even though the invoice showed zero balance....

I emailed RCI, got an autoreply and nothing else for 2 weeks.

So, I reached out to RCI via FB messenger and they helped sort this out within 2 days.

My other cruise shows correct price after repricing it this weekend.

Interesting- I wonder if them pushing the final payment date out has anything to do with it

I spoke with someone recently who told me an issue usually comes up when you have a cruise booked with FCCs that have the extra 25% from a cancelled sailing. He said that when they reprice it to the new lower price, the FCC get messed up and it could take a few weeks to fix. I just want to make my final payment and be done with it but I certainly do not want to pay more than I should

• Like 2

11 hours ago, allisonb22 said:

Interesting- I wonder if them pushing the final payment date out has anything to do with it

I spoke with someone recently who told me an issue usually comes up when you have a cruise booked with FCCs that have the extra 25% from a cancelled sailing. He said that when they reprice it to the new lower price, the FCC get messed up and it could take a few weeks to fix. I just want to make my final payment and be done with it but I certainly do not want to pay more than I should

I've never had FCC, but this cruise is a L&S. It was not repriced, because the original price is still a lot better than what it has been ever since. My parents on a link reservation didn't have the same problem.

Some kind of glitch for sure.