Air2Sea

gdwest

4 hours ago, kandpsmom said:

Very frustrating…really would like the opportunity to compare my options ahead of calling them.

Not sure what happened to the direct link, but searching for choiceair got me to this:

ChoiceAir | Azamara and if you use the Book You Choiceair Flights link on the page you get to the place you can look up flights.

3 minutes ago, emeraldcity said:

What browser are you using?

This is not a matter of what browser a person is using or what person A sees vs person B. It's a matter of cached credentials.

One person has their authentication for the website saved in a cookies or a keychain that the website allows them into the restricted area of the site while one gets redirected to the login page.

4 hours ago, binro01 said:

This is not a matter of what browser a person is using or what person A sees vs person B. It's a matter of cached credentials.

One person has their authentication for the website saved in a cookies or a keychain that the website allows them into the restricted area of the site while one gets redirected to the login page.

I'm on an android tablet.   And I don't have any credentials.   I Google air2sea and then scrawled down the list and found the link I used and posted.