Need suggestions for transportation from LAX to San Pedro for Nov Cruise

mauimary

8 hours ago, Lorey2007 said:

Our cruise is Feb 21st and it can't get here fast enough. Thank you for the info we will be using United's wheel chair service just to baggage claim so I'm not sure we would qualify we will just most likely order the Black Uber pick up. Is your cruise a 7 night cruise?

Nope, 4 days only. Catalina + Ensenada. Hubby & I cruised for a week in October around the Bahamas on Crystal Cruise Lines - fancy! It's a bit of a chore these days with testing and all but worth it to us.

This time I'm accompanying my friend on her 1st cruise to see how she likes it. You are so right .... time flies EXCEPT when you're waiting for sail away day. 😎 Take care!

8 hours ago, behrsmom said:

Nope, 4 days only. Catalina + Ensenada. Hubby & I cruised for a week in October around the Bahamas on Crystal Cruise Lines - fancy! It's a bit of a chore these days with testing and all but worth it to us.

This time I'm accompanying my friend on her 1st cruise to see how she likes it. You are so right .... time flies EXCEPT when you're waiting for sail away day. 😎 Take care!

I was hoping to get the 7 night cruise Compasses and entertainment line up. Your cruise will be here before you know it have a great time.