Questions about Aurea suite on Magnifica

kernow

We have booked cabin 11078 on Magnifica in Feb. We've been on this ship before in Fantastica balcony and upgraded to YC on Virtuosa but never done Aurea before and have some questions about the experience. 

I seem to remember reading that the Spas are not fully open at the moment so assume there will be no thermal area. Is the included massage any one from the usual bookable ones or something specific for Aurea, also what is the 'tanning shower' that is mentioned? 

Can't find any photos of these cabins, are they really what would be called a JS on other lines rather than a full suite? Do we get any upgraded toiletries or anything else different to other cabins? How about room service, do we still pay for everything apart from breakfast?

I know the included drink package is Easy, we are planning to upgrade to Easy Plus which looks similar (maybe a bit less) to the premium one we had in the summer.

Is there anything else I should know☺️?

Thanks.

50 minutes ago, kernow said:

We have booked cabin 11078 on Magnifica in Feb. We've been on this ship before in Fantastica balcony and upgraded to YC on Virtuosa but never done Aurea before and have some questions about the experience. 

I seem to remember reading that the Spas are not fully open at the moment so assume there will be no thermal area. Is the included massage any one from the usual bookable ones or something specific for Aurea, also what is the 'tanning shower' that is mentioned? 

Can't find any photos of these cabins, are they really what would be called a JS on other lines rather than a full suite? Do we get any upgraded toiletries or anything else different to other cabins? How about room service, do we still pay for everything apart from breakfast?

I know the included drink package is Easy, we are planning to upgrade to Easy Plus which looks similar (maybe a bit less) to the premium one we had in the summer.

Is there anything else I should know☺️?

Thanks.

Hi Kernow 

I would like to know the same thing as booked on Magnifica again 3rd time! on 1st May and we have got cabin 9054. Like you have seen no pics of these cabins anywhere so it would good to know if anyone has stayed in either or has pictures to share. We got included in the price premium extra for drinks but I think that was on promotion as booked this cruise really early.

I hoping all areas of the spa will be open by then but again like you not sure what extras we get as no yc on here.

When I go on 30/11 I will ask on board and see what we get 😊

• Like 1