Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

9 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

Greg - I've forgotten, if I ever knew, do plats and diamonds get the express lane benefit leaving the ship to the shuttles ( nee tenders) or no during the restart? The short stay in Cabo is why I ask. Thank you

I think we do. First shuttle here was 6:30 so I’m not getting on that anyway. Maybe @Jamman54 knows for sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I think we do. First shuttle here was 6:30 so I’m not getting on that anyway. Maybe @Jamman54 knows for sure.

It would be great if he would weigh in. We can book an excursion in Cabo now if we know we can get in a tender asap. Thanks again and safe travels home tomorrow. This live review has gotten us pumped for Panorama. It's been 21 months since we were aboard her. 

• Like 2

Speaking of not understanding. This guy next to me…tijana made him a Nikola special. That’s what she’s calling the drink Nikola made for me here before the shutdown. 

He saw Nader making a cucumber sunrise and asked what it was. Nader says cucumber sunrise. He says “chicken bear sunrise?”

• Haha 8

15 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

It would be great if he would weigh in. We can book an excursion in Cabo now if we know we can get in a tender asap. Thanks again and safe travels home tomorrow. This live review has gotten us pumped for Panorama. It's been 21 months since we were aboard her. 

is that a non-carnival excursion? I’m pretty sure you’re covered if you’re on a carnival excursion 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

is that a non-carnival excursion? I’m pretty sure you’re covered if you’re on a carnival excursion 

Looks like the boss has decided no excursion. I'd still like to know if we'll be waiting a long time to get a tender, please.

Edited by sanmarcosman
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

There was no priority given to plats or diamonds. That being said,  when we were ready to go at 8AM, we walked right onto the next shuttle. No wait at all. 😎

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

Looks like the boss has decided no excursion. I'd still like to know if we'll be waiting a long time to get a tender, please.

this is what we got on that so like @Jamman54 says…a big no. But who wants to be on a water shuttle that early anyway? There was no wait when I went. 

50AED1BF-E04B-47BD-B690-A09A4AEC9863.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I was looking at dinner and 9 and 9:30

was all I got for JiJi’s. During that last drink I rechecked and they had a 6:30 pop up. It’s 6:20 i’m wearing a foo fighter t-shirt and under armour shorts. I book it, down the drink, race

to the room. Realize I never finished packing. Throw on jeans and a polo. Throw the other clothes apart from tomorrows in the suitcase, and race to JiJi’s. I come off the elevator on deck 11. I hear that dance to the music song. I see my reflection in the mirror and do my best Martin Lawrence impression. I stop outside the window at cucina. This guy has a huge pie on his plate. I need to figure out what that is.

I get to JiJi’s out of breath and get seated.

• Like 5