Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

On 10/24/2021 at 9:26 AM, Saint Greg said:

Good question. I don’t know what they do for people who walk up without a phone. I guess they get them a table.

I know the last thing i want on a cruise is my phone, and I will be there for seaday brunch, one of my favorite times. 

I’m confused, has the order of ports and days been changed? On the planner we show Cabo on Sunday but is that not the case? I’m making a private whale watching reservation in Cabo for our families and if they have changed the order, can you let me know what’s up. Thanks!

52 minutes ago, smellywax said:

I’m confused, has the order of ports and days been changed? On the planner we show Cabo on Sunday but is that not the case? I’m making a private whale watching reservation in Cabo for our families and if they have changed the order, can you let me know what’s up. Thanks!

They've been reversing them because of the Panorama's propulsion issues. They have also moved the port times up. The last time I was on Panorama, Cabo was the first stop and we were there 10:30am-6:30pm. This time it was the last stop and the time was moved up to 6:30am-1:30pm. You'll get notified ahead of time if they do the same for you and you'll maybe have to reschedule your tour.

On 11/23/2021 at 10:45 PM, smellywax said:

How far in advance did the cruise line tell you? If they know this, I wonder why they haven’t told people or change it all across the board.

I'm not sure there was an official announcement. A month before the cruise people started noticing their excursions disappeared.

24 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I'm not sure there was an official announcement. A month before the cruise people started noticing their excursions disappeared.

We received an email from Carnival on September 23rd informing us of the change.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

We received an email from Carnival on September 23rd informing us of the change.

I booked right after that for my cruise right after yours and the change was already made on my itinerary.

I was cheated in Cabo. But that’s ok. I took a sweet deal to cruise next on her NYE where I get 2 full days in Cabo! I had to do what I had to do 😉

You are famous with Alchemy bartenders 😀

So! I keep forgetting to post this… but since I got on the Panorama the day you got off, I mentioned you at Alchemy. 
I was talking with the female bartender, shoot now I suddenly forget you name, Nikola? 
I had a few cocktails in me And I said, “I heard you took great care of my friend Greg last week”. 
She stops what she is doing, looks at me abs has a HUGE grin on her face and says “I know Greg!”

then she calls if the male bartender as I’m trying to explain that I only “know you” from the cruisn’ interwebs 😂

Anywsy they both clearly enjoyed making your drinks. I played by the rules and didn’t ask what you looked like 😉

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, gotscrapz said:

You are famous with Alchemy bartenders 😀

So! I keep forgetting to post this… but since I got on the Panorama the day you got off, I mentioned you at Alchemy. 
I was talking with the female bartender, shoot now I suddenly forget you name, Nikola? 
I had a few cocktails in me And I said, “I heard you took great care of my friend Greg last week”. 
She stops what she is doing, looks at me abs has a HUGE grin on her face and says “I know Greg!”

then she calls if the male bartender as I’m trying to explain that I only “know you” from the cruisn’ interwebs 😂

Anywsy they both clearly enjoyed making your drinks. I played by the rules and didn’t ask what you looked like 😉

Must be Tijana. 

0839D6B9-E115-4235-8CAB-C52ABFB29182.thumb.jpeg.6a227cfb50207282b75051da92393a07.jpeg

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
On 10/28/2021 at 10:39 AM, luvcruzing said:

One of my girlfriends is like that.  I’ve been told I’m a fast eater by a former SO, but my girlfriend is done with her meal while I’m barely half done.

My son is like that. He is a Marine. He said if you didn't eat like that in boot camp you didn't get to eat. Its never changed.

• Like 2