Past cruise points

Hello!

I just checked my  past cruises points and found that after 2008 they posted only ONE point for 7 days cruises. I have 5, seven days cruises and they gave only one point for each cruise. Any idea why? Also I thought Royal Caribbean share Celebrity Cruises points, which I also missing.

Thanks!

Sounds like your points didn’t get converted when they converted it to nights sailed. Try calling Crown and Anchor at 800-526-9723. They should be able to fix that for you.

Also, points aren’t combined/shared between Celebrity and RCI. Each status in the loyalty programs is honored on the other line. For example, if Diamond on RCI, Celebrity will honor that. 

You should be able to see your Celebrity points when you log into your Celebrity account.

Edited by barbeyg

There was a change some years back about the way points were accumulated toward your Crown and Anchor loyalty group. Crown and Anchor will spell out the particulars, as I don’t want to give you misinformation. As far as Celebrity, you share your Crown and Anchor status level with the sister company. There are obvious exceptions. Over Diamond on Crown and Anchor equates to Elite on Captain’s Club. Hope I didn’t confuse you further!  Happy sailing! 

100 years ago (in 2011, ??) they converted your sailing to points. So yes, your old sailings show one credit as they should. But, what are your points????

The formula for conversion at Royal 

If credits were 1-4, points = credits * 7 + 1

If credits were 5-7, points = credits * 7 + 3

If credits were > 7, points = credits * 7 + 13

Edited by neverbeenhere

24 minutes ago, neverbeenhere said:

100 years ago (in 2011, ??) they converted your sailing to points. So yes, your old sailings show one credit as they should. But, what are your points????

The formula for conversion at Royal 

If credits were 1-4, points = credits * 7 + 1

If credits were 5-7, points = credits * 7 + 3

If credits were > 7, points = credits * 7 + 13

The conversion actually works in your favor.   3 and 4 night cruises were treated just like 7 night cruises.   I had 56 nights and received 83 points.

20 minutes ago, Longhorn Cruiser said:

The conversion actually works in your favor.   3 and 4 night cruises were treated just like 7 night cruises.   I had 56 nights and received 83 points.

I got jipped by 3 nights/points as I had more 7-day cruises and longer against no short cruises.

Will make up for that with a cheap single cabin, 14 nights, and quadruple points to blow past

minimum needed for D+. 

23 minutes ago, Longhorn Cruiser said:

I was one the rare that lost few points in Conversion.

I have many cruises that still have the one credit  listed in the past cruise section.  But,  when I take the total at credit to point  conversion  and move forward, the info is correct.  I keep a close watch on the credits/points.   My info and RCCL must be the same as   I had several C&A milestones ( tier increases, blocks etc. )  when expected. 

4 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I had several C&A milestones ( tier increases, blocks etc. )  when expected.

We received our first crystal block last month on Harmony. Strange as we’ve been D+ for a long time now 😁