Pricing for drink packages pre cruise and onboard

njpln

Are the prices for the drink packages different if you buy them before the cruise versus buying it on board? We’ve never purchased one in the past so I never really paid attention.  

Thanks for any info.

I was wondering the same question for our cruise in December as right now is asking me for the 11 day Elite package $648,34 and for the 11 day signature $583,44. So now will this be cheaper onboard or can it be purchased later on into the cruise ?

Will need feedback form current HAL cruisers to see what’s been happening onboard versus doing it before.

Thanks all

Sea ya

Eric 

78B0472F-CB0D-4063-8893-A8FF4F1C9CD1.jpeg

6 hours ago, nimiq said:

I was wondering the same question for our cruise in December as right now is asking me for the 11 day Elite package $648,34 and for the 11 day signature $583,44. So now will this be cheaper onboard or can it be purchased later on into the cruise ?

Will need feedback form current HAL cruisers to see what’s been happening onboard versus doing it before.

Thanks all

Sea ya

Eric 

78B0472F-CB0D-4063-8893-A8FF4F1C9CD1.jpeg

Drink packages are NOT cheaper on board.  I know the Signature Beverage package has savings if you pre-purchase and doing the math on the Elite - it looks to me like it does too.

You can purchase it any time during the cruise but the full price for the cruise will be charged, I believe.  At least those are the reports I have seen.

• Thanks 1

From the website:

SBP 7 Day

Prices are per day at $44.95 if pre-booked online compared to $54.95 if purchased on board. A 18% service charge will be automatically applied to your purchase. The package must be purchased for the entire duration of the voyage. All adults over 21 years old booked in the same stateroom must also purchase the package.

EBP 7 Day

Prices are per day at $49.95 if pre-booked online compared to $59.95 if purchased on board.