covid test on board

timbom

1 hour ago, timbom said:

Am taking a Carnival ship in Nov and then a Holland america the day the Carnival returns.  Is there any way to get a Covid test on the Carnival ship the last day?

NOPE.

This has been asked a lot and Carnival continues to say NOPE NOPE NOPE

They will test you if you are doing a back to back on their cruise lines but if you are going on another cruiseline the answer is no.

Have you asked HAL whether they will test you are the pier?

11 hours ago, gtalum said:

I'd consider buying the proctored home test and doing it via your mobile phone that morning at port.

I am in the same position and wondered if my wifi package on Sunrise would be working when we come back into port in Miami so that I can do a proctored test, any idea?

1 hour ago, SpainAlien said:

I am in the same position and wondered if my wifi package on Sunrise would be working when we come back into port in Miami so that I can do a proctored test, any idea?

You should be able to use the ship's wifi until you disembark.  The other option would obviously be using your cell phone.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, groundloop said:

You should be able to use the ship's wifi until you disembark.  The other option would obviously be using your cell phone.

since that poster has Spain as their location; to use data in the US they may have to pay expensive roaming rates. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groundloop said:

Coming from Spain means that data in the US would be very expensive unfortunately