Posh tickets on the Epic

MaineYachtClub

I've read everything that I can find about the Posh Beach Club on the Epic.  Yes, yes, I understand that tickets are very difficult to get for the non-Haven passengers.  Nonetheless, it can't hurt to try.  So here's the question.  Once on board, where do we have to go to check for tickets?  On the Escape, Vibe tickets were not sold at Guest Services.  Rather, I seem to recall we had to go to Headliners.

4 hours ago, MaineYachtClub said:

I've read everything that I can find about the Posh Beach Club on the Epic.  Yes, yes, I understand that tickets are very difficult to get for the non-Haven passengers.  Nonetheless, it can't hurt to try.  So here's the question.  Once on board, where do we have to go to check for tickets?  On the Escape, Vibe tickets were not sold at Guest Services.  Rather, I seem to recall we had to go to Headliners.

Don’t want to throw a wet blanket on your fire, but we didn’t like Posh very much. We stayed in the Haven so Posh was included. If we would have paid extra for it we would have been very disappointed. Very few people used it so it was simply very boring. They rotated the bartenders all week so we weren’t able to build a rapport with any of them. Vibe on the other hand is a blast, so I guess what I’m trying to say is that if you’re expecting a Vibe “vibe” you might be disappointed.

18 hours ago, gmbhardy said:

Don’t want to throw a wet blanket on your fire, but we didn’t like Posh very much. We stayed in the Haven so Posh was included. If we would have paid extra for it we would have been very disappointed. Very few people used it so it was simply very boring. They rotated the bartenders all week so we weren’t able to build a rapport with any of them. Vibe on the other hand is a blast, so I guess what I’m trying to say is that if you’re expecting a Vibe “vibe” you might be disappointed.

Thanks for the info. We got into Vibe on the Escape and it was amazing.  Spent as much time there as we could.  The bartenders were great and the other guests were just fun to be around. If Posh on Epic is as you say, they need to take a lesson from Escape.

Any support, one way or the other, from others who have experienced Posh?