Edge Class - Is Luminae a noisy location (for suites next door)

sherylc

If you look at my recent post Are the Royals on Apex problematic, yes or no?  You will find some opinions.

We had one booked and moved down a deck to Celebrity Suite based on the location, small balcony size when compared to a Royal on an M or S class ship.

Plus - I've read that while all the perks are there, some people aren't getting the "upper suite" treatment that they've come to expect, as in private invitations, etc.  I have no knowledge myself.  I will say - are they really seen as an upper suite on an E class ship?   There are 3 suites higher on E class.  Me thinks not.

I'll save my Royal suite money for an M or S class.  Just my opinion and others will not agree.   

I'm curious, too.  I had originally booked an Edge Royal Suite that was next to Luminae.  Kept thinking about that - and the size of the balcony.  I must have looked at that cabin 10 times.  Finally decided to switch to Penthouse (special occasion cruise) but I'm curious:  there doesn't appear to be a proper lounge chair on the balcony.  Is that correct?  Is that something we can request once on board?

For future reference, does anyone know if the RS adjacent to Luminae is particularly noisy?

Thank you for your help!

11 hours ago, sherylc said:

I noticed Luminae is right next to an Iconic Suite forward and a RS on the other side. Does anyone know if the noise from this restaurant can be heard in these high end suites? 

s - were I a heavier drinker, I would bet that 'noise' is not an issue for the Ionic Suite, if it were then that would have been remedied way before your posting and most likely after its' first sailing occupied...

bon voyage