Virgin Oasis Class Experience

Ethanol95

Hello, I've just booked the inaugural onboard Wonder of the Seas and it's my first time cruising on an Oasis Class ship (a dream coming true), can someone tell me what Deck 6 balcony cabins are like? More specifically, i'll be in cabin 6528 which i see is very near to a lot of public areas like the boardwalk and inside areas.

Anybody have experience staying in that area in other Oasis Class ships and can let me know whether noise is an issue?

15 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

Oops. Meant to be 6258 🙂

Looks like a good location as far as noise level... Boardwalk doesn't start until just after the restrooms, the elevators are on the other side of the hallway wall. 
Others who have more experience with the area might be better help... I have only on higher decks in different areas, I am just going off the deck plans 

4 minutes ago, LilBlackDress said:

Looks like a good location as far as noise level... Boardwalk doesn't start until just after the restrooms, the elevators are on the other side of the hallway wall. 
Others who have more experience with the area might be better help... I have only on higher decks in different areas, I am just going off the deck plans 

Thanks for your response. It was the last OB remaining for B2B. Never really stayed in a cabin where the majority of the deck is public areas. First time staying this low, usually i would pick deck 10 and above, which is why i want to know more about this. 

Would be interesting to know if anybody has noise complaints from the boardwalk in the day/evening etc.

• Like 1

You won't hear anything from the Boardwalk -- it's all sealed off with doors, and you're on the outer side of the ship.

The only potential noise issue would be people talking in the hallway as they go past your room on their way to their room, and you have that same risk for ANY room location.

• Like 1