Nov Cruise Protocols?

5 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

you must have just gotten the email as well!

Antigua is a surprise. 

Yes, but like you said...doesn't really matter for us anyway because we have an unvaxxed kid. However, I am glad I already booked mine, lol!

• Like 1

Just now, DrDani226 said:

Yes, but like you said...doesn't really matter for us anyway because we have an unvaxxed kid. However, I am glad I already booked mine, lol!

me too! I've just checked and most Antigua excursions are already sold out. Ours is still available (the cheapest beach trip), but probably not for long.

1 hour ago, Cruiser1976 said:

Thanks for the info on the form to enter San Juan. Didn't know that. I don't see any info there to pick a cruise so i'm just listing the hotel we're staying at the first night. 

For ports, I noticed on the Celebrity website that Barbados, St Kitts, and St Lucia, at least based on our stops, require excursions to get off. We also booked them just in case while we wait for the guidance. 

Was glad to see on the Puerto Rico site that testing is not required to come back at least. Wasn't sure how that would work.

I know, sucks they added ST Lucia also.  Waited all this time to get back to those islands and now cannot do what we want.  Hope it changes for Dec, but not holding my breath.

25 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

me too! I've just checked and most Antigua excursions are already sold out. Ours is still available (the cheapest beach trip), but probably not for long.

I was crossing my fingers that they wouldn't pull this requirement for tour for Antigua.  I'd much rather be able to get off on my own and it actually seemed walkable to some interesting things.  None of the excursions are enticing at all and I'd rather have another ship day than a beach day..so it shall be.

I also looked at the cruise port schedules and I believe we're the first Oasis class ship scheduled for Antigua, so I'm not even 100% sure it will happen until we dock at this point 🙄

Edited by AshleyDillo