Carnival's Email Says to Complete Health Assessment

AHS123

2 minutes ago, AHS123 said:

There is no Health Assessment on my To Do's List in my Cruise Manager. How many hours, days, weeks does it take to appear in my Cruise Manager? 

Thank you

IIRC, it first showed up about 2-3 weeks prior to cruise. But I had to re-enter the data at least 3 times, before it finally stuck. After I noticed my completed form disappearing,  I started checking daily. 

Vaccination Survey is there very early. I have done ours, for each booking, through February.
Health Assessment shows up three days before cruise begins. I just got this email, this afternoon, for our cruise leaving on Saturday.

Our Health Assessment is not showing up yet for completion.

Edited by 2Shoes2Go
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When I clicked on "Review Vaccination Survey", this came up:

The title is Health Assessment.  We clicked on "edit" and went through it again.

Strange.  No mention of having a fever etc.  The only thing was vaccination status.

Capture.JPG

20 minutes ago, 3redheads said:

When I clicked on "Review Vaccination Survey", this came up:

The title is Health Assessment.  We clicked on "edit" and went through it again.

Strange.  No mention of having a fever etc.  The only thing was vaccination status.

Capture.JPG

Also, please note that part of the assessment asks you to reaffirm your responses to the vaccine survey you previously submitted. " That's the only part we can complete for now apparently.

I saw in another thread where someone recommended printing out the Health Assessment to take along with your covid test and vax card. I don't see any way to print it now that I have completed it in my planner. Any thoughts?

Flip

4 minutes ago, FijiFlip said:

I saw in another thread where someone recommended printing out the Health Assessment to take along with your covid test and vax card. I don't see any way to print it now that I have completed it in my planner. Any thoughts?

Flip

Your trip manager on Carnival.com will show whether or not you have completed the health assessment.  If you want to print it out and have it for your own personal comfort, fine, but I am of the theory that the fewer documents you have to deal with, the better.