Electric Heating Pad - OK on Celebrity?

Robkat

Tee & Chilli:  Thanks so much for the photo ... as they say, it's worth a thousand words!  

Question for T & C and Kearney:  I took a look at the Special Needs form, and you said, T&C, in a previous post, I only saw the very last section that would allow me to request bringing a heat pad.  What happens then ... does the Special Needs department get back in touch with their approval?  As indicated earlier in this thread, I'd want to arrive at the pier for boarding with something in writing as proof that I'd received the appropriate approval.

Thanks for all the help!

On 10/31/2021 at 4:04 PM, Robkat said:

Tee & Chilli:  Thanks so much for the photo ... as they say, it's worth a thousand words!  

Question for T & C and Kearney:  I took a look at the Special Needs form, and you said, T&C, in a previous post, I only saw the very last section that would allow me to request bringing a heat pad.  What happens then ... does the Special Needs department get back in touch with their approval?  As indicated earlier in this thread, I'd want to arrive at the pier for boarding with something in writing as proof that I'd received the appropriate approval.

Thanks for all the help!

You will receive an automatic generic reply indicating your request has been received.

When the request has been reviewed you’ll receive another email response which more specific to you such as heating pad, distilled water, extension cord, etc

On 11/3/2021 at 1:22 PM, Tee & Chilli said:

You will receive an automatic generic reply indicating your request has been received.

When the request has been reviewed you’ll receive another email response which more specific to you such as heating pad, distilled water, extension cord, etc

Thanks so much ... your response is, as always, very specific and helpful.