My Time Dine

jonj

It has been about three years since my last RCCL cruise. Where do I reserve the nightly dinner times for My Time or do I need to? 

If purchasing a three night dining package can those reservations be made in advance? 

Thank you 

7 minutes ago, jonj said:

Where do I reserve the nightly dinner times for My Time or do I need to? 

In the planner, just like the last time you cruised.  Not required, but a good idea. 

Edited by Biker19

Thanks, found it but where do I make reservations for the specialty restaurants. I ordered the 3nt dining package but do not see how I can reserve the specialty restaurant it only allows me to add it for the first night when I reserved it. Do I need to wait until onboard?

Edited by jonj

28 minutes ago, jonj said:

Thanks, found it but where do I make reservations for the specialty restaurants. I ordered the 3nt dining package but do not see how I can reserve the specialty restaurant it only allows me to add it for the first night when I reserved it. Do I need to wait until onboard?

Yes.  I don’t know if the 3 night is like the UDP where there is a reservation made for you for the first night only, if it is, then all remaining reservations need to be made once on board at any specialty restaurant.

Do this first thing when you get on the ship.  Also you don’t have to visit all the different specialty restaurants for reservations.  Each restaurant can make any of the the specialty restaurants reservations.

Edited by TheBucketLister

32 minutes ago, jonj said:

I have the 3 night package reserved for a cruise in 2 weeks.  In the planner, you make a reservation for either night 1 or 2 and select a time.  Once you board, your reservation will be in your stateroom.  You can switch your reservation for that night to any restaurant you’d prefer and then also make the reservations for the other 2 nights.