Threads Missing

kkelle17

Does anyone have any idea why some threads appear to be missing. Such as Doone's "Hello From Volendam" thread? When I look at page two of postings, it shows most of yesterday's posts and then jumps to Feb 10th...seems to be skipping Feb 11-17th. Anyone else having this issue.

Also, I can search for Doone's post under her username and get to it...not sure if it is my settings or a board problem. Any ideas?

Thanks.

I did click on Doone's screenname, and was able to see all of her posts, however it is still not in the complete list...can anyone see Doone's post "Hello from Volendam" - Last post yesterday at 1:30 pm?

Thanks Everyone.

tick ... tick ... tick ... "And tonight, on 60 Minutes, it's happened on cruise ship message boards as well. What about all these disappearances?" ... tick ... tick ... tick.

"Hi, I'm Mike Wallace. Our lead story today isn't about passengers disappearing from cruise ships, although if you believe all these investigative shows, you'd think the ships return to port half empty. No, it's how the phenomenon has spread -- to cruise ship message boards. It is mere coincidence, or as our reporter Hal Amsterdam suggests, something far more sinister."

"This is Hal Amsterdam and I've been visiting a message board that I'll identify only by its initials, 'CC.' Threads have been moved, threads have been deleted, threads have simply disappeared. It's a state of confusion there and all I hear are initials and bogus names. 'HAL' and 'Brand X' and 'Carnivore.' It's all very mysterious."

"I hope they don't catch on to you, Hal."

"Hal?"

"We seem to have lost contact with our correspondent."

tick ... tick ... tick ...

tick ... tick ... tick ... "And tonight, on 60 Minutes, it's happened on cruise ship message boards as well. What about all these disappearances?" ... tick ... tick ... tick.

"Hi, I'm Mike Wallace. Our lead story today isn't about passengers disappearing from cruise ships, although if you believe all these investigative shows, you'd think the ships return to port half empty. No, it's how the phenomenon has spread -- to cruise ship message boards. It is mere coincidence, or as our reporter Hal Amsterdam suggests, something far more sinister."

"This is Hal Amsterdam and I've been visiting a message board that I'll identify only by its initials, 'CC.' Threads have been moved, threads have been deleted, threads have simply disappeared. It's a state of confusion there and all I hear are initials and bogus names. 'HAL' and 'Brand X' and 'Carnivore.' It's all very mysterious."

"I hope they don't catch on to you, Hal."

"Hal?"

"We seem to have lost contact with our correspondent."

tick ... tick ... tick ...

That was too funny a post to disappear so quickly. susana.

Archived