Barbados - visit on your own

jy_cruisefan

Hello. We are sailing on the Silhouette from Dec 3 - 13, and visiting Barbados on December 8th. Now (as of October 24), you can explore Barbados on your own provided you have a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of your arrival on the Island.  COVID-19 TRAVEL GUIDELINES 2021 - Visit Barbados. This would mean we would need to have the test done on December 5th or later. In this case, would Celebrity be providing PCR tests to passengers aboard the ship to passengers who want to explore on their own, or will I still need to take a ship sponsored tour to visit the Island.

Thank you

4 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Currently in Barbados you will next to be on a ships excursion in order to get off the ship.  This can change at any time.  
I suggest you keep checking this section of Celebrity’s website for the most up to date testing and travel info.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/health-and-safety

Hello.  Thanks I saw that on the Celebrity site. This was posted however, when Barbados required visitors to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival. Now that they have relaxed the rules for fully vaccinated visitors so that they may visit with a negative PCR test, I was just wondering if Celebrity would provide tests onboard to passengers who want to visit on their own.