Atlantis November 2021?

Gatordad815

Hi all! I’m seeing conflicting info about Atlantis. Several sources state they’re not accepting day pass visitors but it appears on their website day passes are available for $150? Has anyone on a cruise recently purchased a day pass?

Any input on actual recent experiences at Atlantis appreciated-thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 8:18 PM, Gatordad815 said:

Hi all! I’m seeing conflicting info about Atlantis. Several sources state they’re not accepting day pass visitors but it appears on their website day passes are available for $150? Has anyone on a cruise recently purchased a day pass?

Any input on actual recent experiences at Atlantis appreciated-thanks!

Yes, we were on a cruise in October and while there were NO excursions to Atlantis offered on our cruise, we were able to purchase day passes through Atlantis for, as you noted, $150.  I'm not sure if Atlantis has ceased all cruise excursions, or if it was particular to our sailing and port times.  

It really helps to know exactly where to go while in Atlantis, and exactly HOW to enjoy the slides in Aquaventure, particularly the slides on the Power Tower.  Atlantis Aquaventure opens at 10 am (wristbands available around 9 am at the Royal lobby desk) and it closes at 5 pm now after the change back to standard time, so you might have to make a tough decision if it's worth it based on your port-times.  We made port at 7 am but departed at 3 pm, and it was tight; my friends paid for my day-pass because I was familiar with the place and was able to act as a guide.  

• Like 1

On 12/1/2021 at 10:20 AM, geegee1 said:

Nice friends 

Well...let's just say that they ain't hurtin'.  😄   

Turns out that we could have saved a couple of hundred by booking a room at the Comfort Suites hotel on Paradise Island in advance (not the same day) and taking advantage of the fact that guests there enjoy full access to Atlantis. 

I had thought they'd stopped that amazing cruise hack, but I called the hotel two days ago and verified that only an advance booking, not a two-night booking, is required.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 10:10 AM, mizLORInj said:

They need to bring the beach day pass offering back.   We did this in 2019 for $65 per person. 

We’ve done aqua adventure and enjoyed it, but also had a great time at RIU right next door, for a little more money we had breakfast, lunch, unlimited drinks, plus access to a pool as well as the beach.

37 minutes ago, mjkacmom said:

We’ve done aqua adventure and enjoyed it, but also had a great time at RIU right next door, for a little more money we had breakfast, lunch, unlimited drinks, plus access to a pool as well as the beach.

Oh, will check out RIU.   Thanks.