Is Sandals still selling day passes?

ALB0711

Will be in St Lucia on November 12 during our celebrity equinox cruise. Just learned that we will be able to do independent tours. Wondering if Sandals Le Toc is currently selling day passes? I'm worried that due to covid they might be restricting visits. 

Thanks

Allen

2 hours ago, ALB0711 said:

Will be in St Lucia on November 12 during our celebrity equinox cruise. Just learned that we will be able to do independent tours. Wondering if Sandals Le Toc is currently selling day passes? I'm worried that due to covid they might be restricting visits. 

Thanks

Allen

Hello. Where/How did you learn that you will be able to do independent tours in St Lucia. The Celebrity website still states that you must go on a ship sponsored tour to visit the island.

Thank you

On 10/28/2021 at 11:39 AM, ALB0711 said:

Thanks

Allen

Nope, day passes are not available at any resorts under Covid restrictions.

Beach, tours, etc. Safe travels.

On 10/28/2021 at 12:32 PM, jy_cruisefan said:

Hello. Where/How did you learn that you will be able to do independent tours in St Lucia. The Celebrity website still states that you must go on a ship sponsored tour to visit the island.

Thank you

On the roll call for the 11/7 Equinox cruise St Lucia was listed as a place we could do on our own. I just checked celebrities website and it says only ships tours on St Lucia. I'm not sure if things are still fluid or if the original poster just had bad information. Looks like we'll be sticking to ships tours. Thanks!

On 11/1/2021 at 6:56 AM, reedprincess said:

Nope, day passes are not available at any resorts under Covid restrictions.

Beach, tours, etc. Safe travels.

Thank you, glad to be cruising again. Looking forward to the good old days coming back when we can do things on our own. The restrictions must be very difficult for the independent tour operators.