Barbados Immigration and Customs form

Jennizor

3 hours ago, Jennizor said:

The PCR test needs to be taken in the 72 hours before you fly out to Barbados. The LFT test is taken in the UK airport. When you land in Barbados you go straight to a coach and onto the ship. Unless anything has changed since our last Caribbean cruise in Feb/March 2020.

That is good news and thanks. So no tests at all at Barbados airport or cruise terminal?

6 hours ago, Jennizor said:

Not that I know of at the moment but things do change daily. I would hope that P & O confirm everything that is and when needed. 

I guess you're missing the balmy weather back home. What's your next port of call?

On 11/2/2021 at 4:35 PM, Denarius said:

Thanks for that. I had visions of arriving at the airport still waiting for my test results!

Just for info - we had our PCR test done yesterday at Boots at 2pm.

The results came through at 3-25 am today, together with the required certificate. All negative thank goodness.

Good news, I have now booked our PCR tests for Wednesday 1st December. One more thing to tick off the list.

Good news, I have now booked our PCR tests for Wednesday 1st December. One more thing to tick off the list.

Great, yes it’s quite a performance booking everything and getting it all together in a folder . We have completed the health declaration and the Barbados immigration form and will complete the PLF tomorrow . LFT kits are ordered and we have the codes. 
Need to pass the antigen test at the airport then - which is being done at the railway station in Manchester airport. Then we can get on the plane - phew!