If I have to cancel….

pedirn

At this time I am not anticipating having to cancel but for the first time thinking I might get insurance from another company other than Princess.    My question relates to if I cancel with insurance from Princess I get my money back.   But if I cancel and have another insurance I lose my $$.   Now our cruise is booked with FCC and cash….if we cancel what happens to FCC used to book cruise?   Lose it or does it go back to account?

TIA

Probably depends on the stipulations the FCC has.  Best to ask Princess or your TA.  Besides, I would want that answer in writing from them.  I know when we cancelled ours that we were supposed to go on next month, they gave it back to us on our Princess account in a FCC.  Just the $200 pp, since we did it before final payment.  

Update.   I just talked to Princess.  If you have Princess CFAR insurance and have to cancel cruise any FCC used toward purchase of cruise will be refunded back as FCC with original expiration date.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1