RT-PCR Covid Testing Orlando

sunnydelyght

Hello

I am sorry if this has been answered already but just so much to filter through.

We are flying home via Orlando and just wanted to see if anyone has had the RT-PCR at the airport and your experience?  Were you able to pre-book the rapid PCR as the booking site only says PCR not RT-PCR?

Also for anyone who used a different location for rapid PCR test.

Thank you to anyone with information.

I can help you after January 2nd 🙂

I am flying from Orlando and plan to do my pcr test at the airport.

It does say to prebook as walk ins can't be guaranteed. I think it's the correct PCR test. I agree it's a bit confusing as the booking part of the site says "PCR Test" but the info page does say that it is a rapid test with results within 20 minutes.

All I know is that the booking times go out 14 days ahead of time so I have a note on my calendar to log in at midnight on the 18th to book times for my son and I to get tested.

We just returned from Orlando and used BeeperMD, they come to your hotel and results are in 36 hours. They do have a faster option but it has a cost (and we had time so I went with the free option).   If you are departing a cruise then obviously that wouldn't work for you, but if you are staying somewhere it could be an option

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MamatoJack said:

We just returned from Orlando and used BeeperMD, they come to your hotel and results are in 36 hours. They do have a faster option but it has a cost (and we had time so I went with the free option).   If you are departing a cruise then obviously that wouldn't work for you, but if you are staying somewhere it could be an option

This is amazing- thank you. We will be in Orlando 1 week prior to cruise and would love this option. Was it a rapid antigen test you had? Do they email you the results? Also is this version of the antigen approved to board a cruise? Do not require for coming home 

Edited by Liverpoolfan181
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Liverpoolfan181 said:

This is amazing- thank you. We will be in Orlando 1 week prior to cruise and would love this option. Was it a rapid antigen test you had? Do they email you the results? Also is this version of the antigen approved to board a cruise? Do not require for coming home 

We had a PCR test done, it was free and we needed that to return home. I imagine it's valid for cruising? Results were promised within 36 hours, I believe we got ours at around 28 hours. They do offer other tests as well. Rapid Antigen is immediate results and also free. You can book in advance, a two hour window, and they will contact you beforehand to narrow that down. 

https://beepermd.com/ 

Free At-Home Covid-19 PCR and Rapid Antigen Testing

We provide FREE PCR AND RAPID ANTIGEN TESTS at the convenience of your home, hotel, or workplace at no additional cost.

noun_Electricity.pngWe also offer Rapid Antigen, Rapid Antibody, Expedited Courier. Rapid RT-PCR test for only $399.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, MamatoJack said:

We had a PCR test done, it was free and we needed that to return home. I imagine it's valid for cruising? Results were promised within 36 hours, I believe we got ours at around 28 hours. They do offer other tests as well. Rapid Antigen is immediate results and also free. You can book in advance, a two hour window, and they will contact you beforehand to narrow that down. 

https://beepermd.com/ 

Free At-Home Covid-19 PCR and Rapid Antigen Testing

We provide FREE PCR AND RAPID ANTIGEN TESTS at the convenience of your home, hotel, or workplace at no additional cost.

noun_Electricity.pngWe also offer Rapid Antigen, Rapid Antibody, Expedited Courier. Rapid RT-PCR test for only $399.

thank you So much again- we are all booked - easy peasy and I can rest a little easier

• Like 1