Contacting Celebrity

lovetocruisee

1 hour ago, Oceangoer2 said:

Ask for one now...not too late.  Invaluable and time saving.  Had 3 over 10 years and last 2 promoted.  Hopefully my present one (2 years) will get past the 3 year mark.  ALWAYS answers my emails, but I can tell it's on her own time and later at night.  I think she's so busy all day with phone calls and callbacks, the emails are last to get to.  I don't need an answer right away and if I did, like a cabin change, I put it on hold, let her know, and she changes for me, sends a confirmation right away, and removes the hold. For 20% or 1/2 off 2nd guest, I emailed her, asked re qualification, she notified me via email and sent the confirmation with the reduced amount.   Makes both of our lives simpler.

Hi.  How do you put a cabin on hold?  We have a reservation and want to change cabins.  My TA has been on hold for hours and needs to drop the call soon for another obligation.

thank you

This has been my experience as well. I have been on hold(30 min.)for an agent & eventually they came on line but could not help me with my issue. I needed the Resolution Dept. The agent didn’t recommend holding for this as they are extremely busy. I have done a mix of holding for them, sending emails x2 then sending an email to Celebrity engagement in hopes that they could get someone to respond to my issue. Absolutely no response. Any ideas would be appreciated. The issue is that I made a future cruise booking onboard my last cruise with a refundable deposit. Now Celebrity states it was non-refundable & have issued a future cruise credit with time  restrictions. I have forwarded copies of the supporting documentation to no avail. If anyone has suggestions how to get a live person   I checked the upper left corner of my invoice & it lists my local travel agent. She tried twice to resolve the matter with Celebrity before I got the baton. 

Unfortunately, if you booked with a TA, I don't think anyone with Celebrity will talk to you about anything financial. The TA owns the booking. The only thing you can do is purchase something  or check in. If i'm wrong, someone please correct me.

Deliver 42, you might be right about the TA aspect. We booked a future cruise onboard but they alway link it to our existing TA. So I may try having  our travel agent send my email/concerns to Celebrity’s resolution department. Thx for the input.

I would say this is the worst customer service company I have ever dealt with.  I have called several times with multi hour holds and had to hang up.  One time the hold was a hour and a half and the system hung up automatically.  Called yesterday to resolve them still having my tips charged to my account and got thru after 45 minutes to be put on hold a hour while they got a supervisor only to find out they couldn't figure out how to resolve my account billing even with a supervisor even though they say I don't owe it.  I mean for a company that should be bankrupt by now you would think they would try to keep the few customers they do have sailing????  My account was hit with a balance due charge after I had paid my final payment.  So after I pay the cruise in full past the 100% penalty time where I can't get my money back I get a invoice showing I owe more money.  In summary I paid in full for a retreat room, then had to call in to pay for all retreat amenities because those didn't come with my room then I get a invoice for the tips.  

Edited by Morecruises1

4 minutes ago, Morecruises1 said:

I would say this is the worst customer service company I have ever dealt with.  I have called several times with multi hour holds and had to hang up.  One time the hold was a hour and a half and the system hung up automatically.  Called yesterday to resolve them still having my tips charged to my account and got thru after 45 minutes to be put on hold a hour while they got a supervisor only to find out they couldn't figure out how to resolve my account billing even with a supervisor even though they say I don't owe it.  I mean for a company that should be bankrupt by now you would think they would try to keep the few customers they do have sailing????  My account was hit with a balance due charge after I had paid my final payment.  

Assuming you are referring to Celebrity customer service, what are you trying to do?  Remove tips ahead of the cruise, resolve balance due issue if you have already made final payment.  If only the latter, I'd not worry to much, that will be resolved.

1 minute ago, lovrccl said:

My TA was on hold over 4 hours last week trying to get my cruises repriced! It is true! 

Well then that is certainly a long time, others have mentioned long hold/wait times.  I've not experienced that at all my longest wait time has been 18 minutes.  Better the TA than you, that is what they are being paid for I suppose.

• Thanks 1