Contacting Celebrity

lovetocruisee

1 hour ago, hrhdhd said:

I called last night around 6:30 to re-price my cruise and had an agent in about 4 minutes.

What are the 'hours' of the 1-888 number?  I am trying to reach them with no luck - may need to plan this better?  LOL

17 minutes ago, LadyBerard said:

Called at 12:45 p.m. today and still on hold.

Why do you stay on hold for 2 hours?  Many many posters here report-30 wait times, myself included.  Hang up try again, call early am or later pm.

16 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Why do you stay on hold for 2 hours?  Many many posters here report-30 wait times, myself included.  Hang up try again, call early am or later pm.

Not a big deal. Have  my phone on speaker and I'm cooking, etc.

Can you not call your Celebrity Vacation Planner?  I got a number and extension when I booked my last cruise and just call him each time.  I just leave a message and he calls me back, usually within a few hours if it isn’t his day off.  

4 minutes ago, Kidd said:

Can you not call your Celebrity Vacation Planner?  I got a number and extension when I booked my last cruise and just call him each time.  I just leave a message and he calls me back, usually within a few hours if it isn’t his day off.  

Never got any info when I first booked my cruise - so don't have a specific person to contact 😞

1 hour ago, Froufie said:

Never got any info when I first booked my cruise - so don't have a specific person to contact 😞

Ask for one now...not too late.  Invaluable and time saving.  Had 3 over 10 years and last 2 promoted.  Hopefully my present one (2 years) will get past the 3 year mark.  ALWAYS answers my emails, but I can tell it's on her own time and later at night.  I think she's so busy all day with phone calls and callbacks, the emails are last to get to.  I don't need an answer right away and if I did, like a cabin change, I put it on hold, let her know, and she changes for me, sends a confirmation right away, and removes the hold. For 20% or 1/2 off 2nd guest, I emailed her, asked re qualification, she notified me via email and sent the confirmation with the reduced amount.   Makes both of our lives simpler.

Edited by Oceangoer2
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, lovetocruisee said:

I have been trying for 2 days to get through to Celebrity.   Has anyone gotten through 

I have been fortunate to not have long wait times when calling Celebrity.  I found if I call in the evening , wait  time 10  to 20 minutes . Tuesday I I needed to ask questions and  change itinerary , called around 10 AM. waited maybe 20 minutes.  They do answer the phones, try calling early morning or late evening. Be prepared to wait, but usually under a half hour.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hrhdhd said:

You didn't get an invoice? The number is at the top left-ish corner.

Top left corner says Vacation Planner Canada and underneath it says ATTN: and a 6 digit number?  Is that an extension or something?  Not sure who I would contact?

1 hour ago, Oceangoer2 said:

Ask for one now...not too late.  Invaluable and time saving.  Had 3 over 10 years and last 2 promoted.  Hopefully my present one (2 years) will get past the 3 year mark.  ALWAYS answers my emails, but I can tell it's on her own time and later at night.  I think she's so busy all day with phone calls and callbacks, the emails are last to get to.  I don't need an answer right away and if I did, like a cabin change, I put it on hold, let her know, and she changes for me, sends a confirmation right away, and removes the hold. For 20% or 1/2 off 2nd guest, I emailed her, asked re qualification, she notified me via email and sent the confirmation with the reduced amount.   Makes both of our lives simpler.

Would love to get one but really want a 'good' one as I have had experiences with those not that fast to respond or knowledgeable.  I did ask some of my cruising friends - but no one had a 'celebrity' planner

How do you even 'ask' for one?  I guess I would be on hold for another while?  LOL.  Maybe next time I have to call for pricing or something I can ask?

Edited by Froufie