Recent Experience with Stockholder Credit?

kjenaz

Did you use the electronic request form on the investor website? I had the same issue with not hearing from them after 2 weeks. I emailed them and they replied my stock statement wasn’t readable but never notified me. Since then I have seen others mentioning they had same issue. So I have just sent an email attaching pictures of the forms and stock statement and they replied in a day or 2.

I have always sent an email with the appropriate .pdf proof of ownership attached.  I usually get my credit applied within 48 hours.  My most recent experience was about a month ago.  It may even have been faster than 48 hours.  🙂 

• Like 2

Two couples will  occupy Star  suite cabin on Symphony in a few weeks.  Both couples have stock and apply for benefits. Will both receive $100 for 7 day cruise? We are booked as 3rd and 4th person Just  curious if we get benefits.

23 minutes ago, doublej said:

Two couples will  occupy Star  suite cabin on Symphony in a few weeks.  Both couples have stock and apply for benefits. Will both receive $100 for 7 day cruise? We are booked as 3rd and 4th person Just  curious if we get benefits.

Only one per cabin.

"Onboard credit is applied on a per stateroom basis; double occupancy, one shareholder credit per stateroom, and one credit per shareholder per sailing."

7 hours ago, seychelle said:

Is someone able to give a link to the form I can print out to submit with my stock statement.  I cannot find it on the Royal site.

https://www.rclinvestor.com/content/uploads/2019/07/RCL-Shareholder-Onboard-Credit-Offer-Request-Form.pdf

FYI - You don't need to submit the actual form; you can just include the information in your email.

Edited by Another_Critic