Kids Sail Free

KAKcruiser

1 hour ago, KAKcruiser said:

Thanks but that doesn't work for me.  

Can you get to this page from the main page banner?

https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/deals_CAD/kids-cruise-free.html

I believe all the cruises under the 3 categories (Holiday 2021 Caribbean and Mexico) linked on that page are eligible and the "terms and conditions" for the "free kids" are detailed at the bottom of the same page.

• Like 1

Just remember to read the Fine Print...

"Holland America Line cruises through February 28, 2022 are available for guests who have received their final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to the beginning of the cruise and have proof of vaccination. "

No Exceptions for Unvaccinated Kiddos...

So no teeny tiny little younglings.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, KAKcruiser said:

The cruises that are linked are not necessarily eligible.  If you do a dummy booking, most of the holiday cruises have fares for kids.  The only sailing I found for kids free was a 5 day caribbean cruise right before the holidays.

Yea, the devil is always in the details.

On 11/6/2021 at 9:05 AM, aa7yy said:

Have no ideal why HAL wants to compete with Carnival and Disney when most of us are closer to Viking or Virgen.

HAL keeps trying to shift their demographics but they have never seemed to have much luck. Another move I do not understand. In my opinion the current HAL setup is not great for families. Much more of a focus on music, dancing and enrichment than live shows. Daytime activities are also not geared for families other than Club HAL. At the same time they have cut back MDR offerings. It seems like the worst time to introduce new customers to your product. If people sail and don't have a good experience they are likely to write off HAL forever even if HAL changes some of these things in the future. Why they would try to compete in this segment with Carnival, Disney, Royal & NCL right now is beyond me. 

• Like 2