French doors 4k (Legend)

Tammylyne

I have searched and keep coming up with conflicting answers. Can anyone verify if the Legend 4k cabins have the French doors and if they open or have the doors been replaced with floor to ceiling windows

32 minutes ago, Tammylyne said:

I have searched and keep coming up with conflicting answers. Can anyone verify if the Legend 4k cabins have the French doors and if they open or have the doors been replaced with floor to ceiling windows

As far as I know all that class of ships still have them. Never heard they were replaced. Last I heard though you couldnt open them any more. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tammylyne said:

The Legend and Pride 4K cabins have both been replaced with floor to ceiling windows.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sgttami said:

The Legend and Pride 4K cabins have both been replaced with floor to ceiling windows.

Sorry to hear this. I've only been on miracle but hadnt heard sister ships were changed. I liked them. I'll file this away for future knowledge.

Edited by firefly333

The Miracle has Windows as well, I have one of them booked for next May and while I was on it last August I checked them out. we kind of got bummed out about it and are thinking of getting a better cabin. but it will do i guess...

• Like 1