Want to try "BEE'S KNEES"?

yoshi

5 hours ago, I object 2 said:

Yes, cachaca is actually a white rum distilled from fermented sugar cane.  Be sure to try it on your next cruise!  🥃

Will do, it is #6.

1. Bees Knees

2. Dark & Stormy

3. Captain's Bounty

4. Beverly Hill's Iced Tea

5. Dirty Banana

6. Caipirinha

7. Amaretto Manhattan

8. Coconut Mojito

9. Elderflower Paloma

10. Lynchburg Lemonade

🍸 Cheers

5 hours ago, Cuedon said:

Sort of-- a major differentiating factor is that cachaca is made from sugar cane juice, whereas rum is made from molasses, which is after sugar cane juice has been processed to remove a lot of moisture and sugar.

A rather minor distinction to most people, but I had the (mis)fortune of accidentally discussing this with a friend whose grandfather ran a cachaca distillery...

Did you ask friend for some free samples? 😁

5 hours ago, suzyed said:

Not unusual but my go to is a Bloody Caesar!

I found Bloody Brit, Bloody Maria, Bloody Pirate, Bloody Scotsman, Bloody Shame and Ultimate Bloody Mary on the Princess Menus but NO Bloody Caesar. I would have liked to add it because it would give me an excuse to get something with breakfast. Well I can always fall back on Mimosas...strange I don't find Mimosas on the Princess menu either??? Guess I'll order orange juice and a little sparkling wine, crisis averted 😁

10 hours ago, yoshi said:

I found Bloody Brit, Bloody Maria, Bloody Pirate, Bloody Scotsman, Bloody Shame and Ultimate Bloody Mary on the Princess Menus but NO Bloody Caesar. I would have liked to add it because it would give me an excuse to get something with breakfast. Well I can always fall back on Mimosas...strange I don't find Mimosas on the Princess menu either??? Guess I'll order orange juice and a little sparkling wine, crisis averted 😁

Bloody Caesar is Vodka and Clamato juice.  I have been told that the Canadians invented it but I have been drinking them since the 70's.

2 minutes ago, suzyed said:

Bloody Caesar is Vodka and Clamato juice.  I have been told that the Canadians invented it but I have been drinking them since the 70's.

Clamato, interesting but I'm not sure I'm up for that in the morning, maybe at a later brunch.

All of the Princess Menu "Bloody-Mary-Type" drinks seem to use Tres Agaves Bloody Mary Mix in the recipe, I am not sure if Princess will have the Clamato for us.

🍸Cheers

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, yoshi said:

Clamato, interesting but I'm not sure I'm up for that in the morning, maybe at a later brunch.

All of the Princess Menu "Bloody-Mary-Type" drinks seem to use Tres Agaves Bloody Mary Mix in the recipe, I am not sure if Princess will have the Clamato for us.

🍸Cheers

They always have had it when I ordered it.  Especially in Explorers Lounge.

On 11/8/2021 at 2:50 PM, yoshi said:

I looked for Brooklyn but didn't find that for Princess. I did find the Manhattan on the Princess Drink Menu; Bullet Bourbon, Sweet Vermouth, Angostura Bitters, Luxardo Cherry-does that sound like your drink?

Also on the menu was the Amaretto Manhattan; Bullet Bourbon, Disaronno Amaretto, Sweet Vermouth, Angostura & Orange Bitters. I think I'll add this one to the LIST. 

1. Bees Knees

2. Dark & Stormy

3. Captain's Bounty

4. Beverly Hill's Iced Tea

5. Dirty Banana

6. Caipirinha

7. Amaretto Manhattan

🍸 Cheer

Oooh, that sounds very close!  Sounds good too!